Yes, You Already Have Office 365...
...But I Still Have Old Technology
The ease of use and power in Office 365 often highlights the shortcomings of other systems. Outdated file sharing, unreliable servers, and a scattered or decentralized collaboration system.
- Where do I put everything? - Where is it kept, who has access, how is it backed up, is it protected?
- How do I get it there?- Move away from single location file servers, or consumer-grade file shares like DropBox or on-premises servers.
- How do I get people to use it? - Replace your traditional VPNs and file servers with secure, always-available cloud servers and stop paying for server upgrades and replacements.
...But I Still Have Organizational Deficit Disorder
"Where's that file?", "When did you email that to me?", "Is this the newest version?" How do we stop using email and attachments as the main form of collaboration? Time spent figuring out how to work is time spent not working. You have the tools you need, but where is the promised productivity?
- How do we talk? - How can we change the way we communicate to increase accessibility, organization and speed?
- How do we work? - How do groups collaborate, and what tools are they using today? How can technology enable teams to work together more seamlessly while reducing time spent on the tools themselves?
"Agile IT is well-founded in cloud computing and cloud engineering, so I was confident to move forward with the project."
Blaine Crawford C.W Driver[fa icon="quote-right"]
...But I Still Have Apps That Don't Work Together
Disconnected software is a common problem, and results in lost data and opportunities. Integrating your work flows is key to transformation.
- How do I give new hires the tools they need to succeed? - The first days with a new hire are formative, and dictate your company culture, motivations and norms.
- How do I stop having to log in to a thousand systems? - Single Sign-On (SSO) via SAML can allow your workforce to use just one login to access thousands of SaaS applications while increasing security and ease of use.
- How can I see all my data in one place? - Bringing together the data from all of your applications, including finance, ERP and CRM platforms, into one central location gives you the insight to see opportunities instead of clutter.
- Offboarding - Removing access from departing team members without leaving security holes is just as important and timely as getting their tools on the first day.
I Want a Complete Digital Transformation Tool Set
The path to a Modern Workplace requires a customized path for every business. While most organizations share similar patterns, each has their own story, focus, and objectives. Agile IT is focused on tailoring your custom solution to deliver a Modern Workplace.
- How do I improve the employee experience? - Agile IT provides a full spectrum of digital services for customers looking for an overall “Managed Experience” beyond just IT services but also connecting you with your own customers, partners, and vendors.
- How do we coach productivity? - Having the tools is not enough - Knowing how to use them efficiently and effectively is imperative to drive outcomes. We examine your business, your teams and help you find the right answers.
- What about our offices? – While the modern workplace is inherently flexible, office spaces can benefit from modernization as well. From intelligent meeting spaces to access control, Agile IT can consolidate all of your office infrastructure.
“We’ve had a strong relationship with Agile IT for 2 years. The team takes their jobs seriously. They’re knowledgeable in many areas and transparent about what falls outside their expertise.”
Harry Tchira Dotchi[fa icon="quote-right"]